March 11, 2015
20 Snack Ideas for Adults (and Kids!)
During the week between Christmas and New Years my husband has the week off of work. It is a wonderful week of downtime after the holidays where we get to spend time resting and relaxing at home.
This year I wanted to be more intentional in planning ahead to have snack food at home for in between meals. So I got online and scoured the internet for snack ideas only to find blog post after blog post of snack ideas for kids.
While helpful, there seemed a void of snack ideas for adults. Sure many of these crossover but I compiled my own list of 20 snack items for adults (which are also likely to be kid friendly as well).
1. Celery and peanut butter
2. Apples with peanut butter Greek yogurt dip (or even salted caramel Greek yogurt dip)
3. Chicken nuggets
5. Dried apples
6. Fruit salad
7. Grilled cheese
8. Muffins (like zucchini bread)
9. Jello with Cool Whip
10. Homemade Chex mix
12. English muffin pizzas
13. Granola bars
14. Hard boiled eggs
16. Bean burritos
17. Veggies with ranch dressing
18. Skinny chocolate pudding mousse
19. Homemade dehydrator fruit roll ups
20. Frozen "yogurt" made with fruit